PatentStatus Gives Your Clients A Turn-Key, Affordable Tool To Implement An Effective Virtual Marking Strategy
For your corporate clients who have an existing traditional marking strategy in place, or have avoided marking altogether to mitigate false marking suits, the America Invents Act offers a new opportunity for corporations to re-evaluate their marking strategies and regain the level of protections they deserve from their patent portfolio. We have worked to create a virtual marketing software technology that enables your clients to quickly and effectively launch a virtual marking strategy.
To build PatentStatus, we have sought the expertise and advice of leading patent attorneys to make PatentStatus the best virtual marking public registry software available in the market. By being practitioner-needs focused, we have built software that is specifically geared toward your corporate client’s requirements for simplicity, affordability, and legal compliance.
We are confident that PatentStatus makes it quick and easy for your corporate clients to create, manage, and publish an online virtual marking patent registry on their company web site without requiring time and effort by their company IT, marketing or web departments. This enables your client’s counsel or internal IP teams to take ownership of the online registry site, not delay timelines by involving others and most importantly: avoid the human errors that arise when more people are involved in getting a project live to the market.
Our software was designed by Patent Attorneys with ease of use in mind – and we’re confident if your clients know how to use email, spreadsheets and simple online forms, they’ll be able to hit the ground running with PatentStatus. In fact, if your clients have a spreadsheet of their patents and related models/products, they can set up their virtual marking online registry and launch the site with less than 2 hours of work.
Why Use PatentStatus?
- Law Compliant. Our software is 35 U.S.C. 287 compliant to all published USPTO guidelines and known legal cases for what is required of a marking site. We take the responsibility of ensuring that as case law and USPTO directions change, that we quickly update our software to meet those requirements. We have a board of advisors who continues to watch for legal precedent that may change the way our tool publishes information and we are adamant to maintain this level of attention to legal matters that would impact our software and the clients we serve.
- Secure Data & History. We have invested heavily in ensuring that your client’s data will be secure and free from unauthorized users accessing or modifying of the registry. Further, we have a complete historical logging system in place that will track any and all changes that is designed. This system has been designed to stand up in court if future litigation requires you or the client to prove when public notice of patent protection was issued.
- Simple to Use. Our software was built for today’s IP practitioner to quickly use without any learning curve. If they can use email, spreadsheets and fill out forms on the Internet, they can use our software immediately.
- Unlimited Users: We make it easy for your clients to give access to many individuals within the organization. They can create accounts with privacy and permission controls that enable others to manage the portfolio (including you as their outside counsel) or simply give their internal staff access to information that is not published on the public registry.
- Client-Branded. Our software enables your clients to publish a public registry on their web site, not some random, unknown URL. Being able to promote and market the company URL on all materials, molds and collateral is an important step in building brand loyalty and avoiding any public confusion. (For clients who do not want to send the public to their site, we do offer an unbranded option as well.)
- IP Practitioner Driven. We are committed to continually improving our software for the needs of our legal practitioner user community. We hold regular meetings with patent attorneys, patent agents and corporate counsel to review how the software works, what features they want added and what functions they want changed to make it easier and faster to use.
Have any other questions?
Call us at (888) 666-1512 or email email@example.com with any questions you may have.